Sustainable Building and Certification
Sustainable buildings are, throughout their life cycle, of great benefit for many people, provide a healthy and comfortable environment, minimize the negative impact on the environment and are more cost-effective in the long term.
Intelligently planned buildings can make a major contribution to sustainable development if the course is set correctly in the planning process. We complement and strengthen your competence so that long term sustainable decisions can be reached.
- Sustainability consulting in planning and construction
- Sustainability concepts for renovation and new construction
- Renovations and potential studies
- Sustainability assessments in architectural competitions
- Implementation of SIA 112/1 Sustainable Building, 2000 Watt Society, Swiss Standard Sustainable Building SNBS etc. standards
- Sustainability rating of buildings and areas
- Support and implementation of building labels (Minergie®/-A®/-P®/
-ECO®, building label SNBS, international certifications such as LEED, DGNB/SGNI, BREEAM)
- Creating energy and life cycle assessments
- Optimization of designs and choice of material
- Consulting and optimization of life cycle costs (LCC)
- Presentations, Trainings